Experience the realistic, unfiltered day-to-day life of an individual Harvard student. The Veritas Experience offers you a personalized connection with a Harvard mentor and exclusive access to Harvard spaces excluded on normal university tours. Offered in packages tailored to each individual, elements of the experience range from an intimate tour of the university campus and a meal in the famous Freshman dining hall Annenberg, to visiting upperclassman Houses alongside a trip to the Harvard Art Museum.
Each hour purchased is one element. Choose the number of hours and students who will be on the tour and then we will contact you to finalize which elements you would like, along with the date and time of the tour.
Element 1: Meal in Dining Hall
- Upperclassman Dining Hall (e.g. Eliot House, Dunster House, Winthrop House, Lowell House)
Element 2: Extracurricular Insight
- Athletic facilities (Hemenway Gym, The Malkin Athletic Center, Palmer-Dixon Varsity Athlete Facility, Harvard Stadium)
- Music facilities
- Student Organization spaces (e.g. HSA)
Element 3: Academic Insight
- Science Center Lecture Halls
- House Libraries
- Widener Library
- Sanders Theatre
- Smith Center
- Museum tour (e.g. Peabody Museum, Harvard Art Museums)